TEXT SIZE: <
Add a simple contact form to the sidebar of your chamber member profile page
If you are a Chamber of Commerce member and you have a profile page then you likely want to know how to make it work for you. One of the best ways you can do that is to add a dynamic contact form to the sidebar of your page.
- Log into your member profile admin
- To do this just visit your profile page and fill in your username and password in the left hand sidebar
- if you have forgotten your password or your username, then visit the Chamber member tools area here and submit your email address: Chamber Member Tools
- Go to Appearance / Widgets
- Expand the “Internal Sidebar” widget area by clicking the down-facing arrow
- Drag the “Contact Form” widget into the “Internal Sidebar” widget area
- Configure the “Contact Form” widget
- Note: the From field is where the user should enter their email address – label it accordingly
- The Success message is where you enter the text that the user will see when they have successfully submitted their contact form
- View a post on your profile page to see how the contact form looks.
- To get a contact form on the home page simply drag the widget to your “Left Sidebar” widget area